IWCB IN ROMANIA
Internatiinal Wine Contest Bucharest 2015
- Because Romania is a big market and still growing and very “open minded”. In Romania we have one of the oldest wine making and drinking cultures in Europe but Romanian people are very open to test and taste wines from all countries
- Because everyone from wine industry – importers, wine shops and bars owners, wine tasters and sommeliers consider IWCB as the expert from where they can receive credible and qualified information
- Because IWCB has media partnerships in Romania and abroad, using them to disseminate information about IWCB awarded wines all over the world
- Because Romanian people are active tourists and they will look after foreign wines, they encountered in the contest, during their trips from USA to Croatia, from Georgia, Turkey or Bulgaria to France, Italy and Argentina
- Because IWCB judges are wine specialists and wine writers originating from interesting, mature and growing markets such as: USA, Germania, UK., China, Polonia, Olanda, Suedia, Israel, Franta, Italia, etc
- Electronic assembling and interlocking system of samples evaluation performed by our judges.
- Because it is good to be awarded TODAY at one of the biggest contest of TOMORROW. In 2015 we will have over 1000 wines from all the world. Growing rate of our contest in terms of number of contestants is of 30-40 %/year
- IWCB has implemeted a laboratory crosschecking system between the awarded and market-delivered wines.
- Because IWCB is a wine contest organized according to all OIV rules in terms of samples blind tasting, wines evaluation and winners designation
- Because our participation fees are decent and affordable